Lifting and moving cargo
To safely lift and move various loads using truck cranes, the following rules must be observed:
1. Before giving the crane operator a signal to lift the load, make sure that the load will not touch anything in its path, that the load has no loose objects, that there are no people between the walls and obstacles and the load.
2. The load must be lifted to a height of at least 0.5 m above the objects on the way of its movement.
3. After lifting by 20-30 cm, make sure that the load does not fall spontaneously. You also need to check the correct slinging and verticality of the cargo ropes.
4. The load must always be within sight of the slinger and crane operator.
5. It is inadmissible to find people under the load.
6. The load must drop exactly to the designated and prepared place.
7. When moving long loads, it is necessary to use special ties, which serve to keep the load from self-rotation.